Month: February 2017
Weâ€™re excited for our continued growth and are hiring more Billing and Collections RepresentativesÂ in our Phoenix Finance Facility and we’d like to meet you!See our open roles now at jobs.cvshealth.com/phxfinance.
You are officially invited!
Date:Â March 6, 2017
Time: Â Any time between 10am –Â 7pm
Where:Â CVS Health,Â 444 North 44th StreetÂ Phoenix, AZ 85008
What to expect:
You’ll have the opportunity to meet with CVS Health recruiterÂ that you might not be able to access any other way.Â To help you make the most of your time with us, we’ve pulled together a few tips for attending a CVS Health open house.
Before the event you should…
- Learn more about CVS Health.
- Review the jobs we have available in this location.
- Update your resume.
- Review the location and make sure you know your way to our office.
During the event you should…
- Dress professionally.
- Bring a few copies of your resume and a pen and paper for taking notes.
- Practice your introduction,Â including your name and career interests and state the type of position in which you are interested.
- Be prepared to ask specific questions like skills necessary, benefits, training and requirements.
- Remember to use good eye contact and a firm handshake.
- Ask for business cards from each person you meet and understand next steps.
We look forward to meeting you and discussing all our available finance opportunities!
CVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda aimed at transforming retail & health care and leveraging new/emerging information digital technologies and channels. We see digital technologies as a key tool to helping people on their path to better healthcare.
The company is committed to a transformational digital investment profile to create unmatched consumer experiences, both online and in our stores. In support of our new strategic agenda, we are looking for great people to complement the strong team we’ve got already.
This is a great opportunity for anyone excited to be on the ground floor of some serious digital innovation aimed at driving business growth and also changing the face of retail & health care in this country.
We are actively hiring for a variety of positions on our digital team. Just a few of our Digital jobs include the following:
- Digital Omnichannel & Healthcare – Senior Manager – Apply Now
- Product Manager – MinuteClinic Digital Optimization – Apply Now
- Digital Merchandising – Program Manager – Apply Now
- Product Manager – Digital Loyalty – Apply Now
Search and apply for others online at jobs.cvshealth.com/digital or register below to learn more about a Digital career with #TeamCVS.
“One reason I think CVS is a great place to work is we have a ton of data – for people who are into analytics that’s what they love! They love getting into data”
– Carrie Flynn, Senior Director Marketing,