Accordant Health Services proactively supports and empowers individuals with rare conditions to improve their total health and manage their complex needs. Our team of specially trained nurses develop one-on-one relationships with program members to deliver targeted care management interventions via phone, web, and mail. Join our team and enjoy a great work-life balance working from home, knowing you have our support and resources behind you.
We are looking for Registered Nurses currently licensed in Texas, with multi-state practicing privileges and the ability to be licensed in all states. Minimum of 5 years recent clinical experience preferably in a hospital, home care or similar setting and experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Please register for this open house at this link! We have 2 dates available for this event and look forward to meeting you at the one that works best for you!
You are officially invited!
Date:Â Wednesday, October 25th and Thursday, October 26th, 2017
Time: Â Wednesday, October 25th 12:00pm – 8:00pm and Thursday, October 26th 8:00am – 4:00pm
Where:Â 7034 Alamo Downs Parkway, Suite 110 San Antonio, TX 78238
What to expect:
You’ll have the opportunity to meet with CVS Health recruiterÂ that you might not be able to access any other way.Â To help you make the most of your time with us, we’ve pulled together a few tips for attending a CVS Health hiring event.
Before the event you should…
- Learn more about CVS Health.
- Review the jobs we have available in this location.
- Update your resume.
- Review the location and make sure you know your way to our office.
During the event you should…
- Dress professionally.
- Bring a few copies of your resume and a pen and paper for taking notes.
- Practice your introduction,Â including your name and career interests and state the type of position in which you are interested.
- Be prepared to ask specific questions like skills necessary, benefits, training and requirements.
- Remember to use good eye contact and a firm handshake.
- Ask for business cards from each person you meet and understand next steps.