Coram/CVS Health is hosting 2 Home Infusion Nurse Recruiting Events in NY in November! Two dates and two locations to choose from.
Coram, a division of CVS Health, is a leading provider of specialty infusion and pharmacy distribution services with more than 85 locations, including over 65 ambulatory infusion suites.
Our¬†commitment¬†to¬†our¬†patients¬†is¬†from¬†the¬†heart.¬†Our¬†local¬†teams¬†work¬†with patients¬†to¬†offer¬†the¬†highest¬†level¬†of¬†care,¬†education¬†and¬†support¬†and¬†do¬†so¬†with compassion.¬†We¬†not¬†only¬†help¬†our¬†our¬†patients¬†move¬†forward¬†but¬†also¬†our¬†colleagues. Join¬†our¬†team¬†and¬†enjoy¬†building¬†strong¬†relationships with¬†your¬†patients,¬†having¬†ample¬†time¬†to¬†provide¬†quality¬†care.¬†You’ll¬†work¬†autonomously
with¬†a¬†flexible¬†schedule¬†in¬†a¬†growing¬†and specialized¬†field¬†of¬†nursing.¬†Coram provides infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, supporting care through all phases of their healthcare continuum.
Please register for this event at¬†https://cvshealth.avature.net/RNEvents
You are officially invited!
Wednesday,¬†November 15, 2017¬†
Time: ¬†12:00pm – 7:00pm
45 South Service Road
Plainview, NY 11803-4100
Thursday,¬†November 16, 2017¬†
Time: ¬†12:00pm – 6:00pm
Where: Rego Park
97-77 Queens Blvd, Suite 1100
Rego Park, NY 11374-3332
What to expect:
You’ll have the opportunity to meet with our recruiter which you might not be able to access any other way.¬†To help you make the most of your time with us, we’ve pulled together a few tips for attending a CVS Health hiring event.
Before the event you should…
- Learn more about CVS Health.
- Review the jobs we have available in this location.
- Update your resume.
- Review the location and make sure you know your way to our office.
During the event you should…
- Dress professionally.
- Bring a few copies of your resume and a pen and paper for taking notes.
- Practice your introduction,¬†including your name and career interests and state the type of position in which you are interested.
- Be prepared to ask specific questions like skills necessary, benefits, training and requirements.
- Remember to use good eye contact and a firm handshake.
- Ask for business cards from each person you meet and understand next steps.