RxCrossroads, a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health, is hosting a hiring event for Case Managers in Louisville, KY!
RxCrossroads Specialty Solutions, a division of Omnicare Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of the CVSHealth Corporation, whom provides tailored services to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. Its partner programs are customized to meet the unique needs of each individual brand through an integrated model that provides comprehensive patient services and improves product access, affordability, and adherence. RxCrossroads is also the leading provider of logistics services for plasma and other complicated therapies as well as handling large levels of consigned pharmaceutical inventory used in its patient-specific free drug distribution pharmacy distribution program
Please apply online ahead of the hiring event and bring 2 copies of your resume to the event.
You are officially invited!
Date: Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Time: Â 10:00am – 3:00pm
Where: 1901 Eastpoint Parkway, Louisville, KY 40223
What to expect:
You’ll have the opportunity to meet with our recruiter which you might not be able to access any other way.Â To help you make the most of your time with us, we’ve pulled together a few tips for attending a CVS Health hiring event.
Before the event you should…
- Learn more about CVS Health.
- Review the jobs we have available in this location.
- Update your resume.
- Review the location and make sure you know your way to our office.
During the event you should…
- Dress professionally.
- Bring a few copies of your resume and a pen and paper for taking notes.
- Practice your introduction,Â including your name and career interests and state the type of position in which you are interested.
- Be prepared to ask specific questions like skills necessary, benefits, training and requirements.
- Remember to use good eye contact and a firm handshake.
- Ask for business cards from each person you meet and understand next steps.